So, my very first post without Morgan holding my hand, aren't you pround of me? My daughter morgan helped me set up this blog, it only took her coming to Utah to get me to do it. Yes, my friends, I am a little computer illiterate, dont tell anyone.
But I'm sure that I will learn a lot this year, and maybe even attach a picture next time, I just have to remember how she told me to do it.
It's sad to think that the holidays are over, and only the dreary days of January are there to look forward to. We did get a little rain, which helped wash some of the grunge dirty old snow away but mostly it just made more ice in spots on the roads.
Now, its back to the same old same old; kids back in school, dad back at a full week of work, mom driving everybody, and everybody driving each other crazy. It was nice to kick back for a couple of weeks and just let everybody do whatever they wanted (with a little house cleaning thrown in) All in all I have to say that this was one of the best Christmases ever, with all the family here except Elder Dixon, and we got to talk to him in Taiwan on Christmas day, so it still felt like he was close, at least closer than halfway across the world.
Well,this is sort of a test run for me I still dont know what I'm doing with the blog yet. More later
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute! i am so proud of you mom! First Blog of 2009! Sha Right:) So Utah was totally so much fun! I love you so much! Thanks for the best Trip ever! Much love!
ReplyDelete