Thursday, January 8, 2009

hey still working on the pics everybody, dont give up on me. So, this week has been great, I'm getting all the christmas decorations away and am not looking forward to bleary january. And I got to shovel snow a lot, i had Ethan take a picture of me by a huge pile of it and it is almost as tall as the motorcycles.

Its back to business as usual, the kids enjoying being back in school, and Merrill and I back at work. Its so cold, its been like 4 or 5 degrees above zero some mornings. Our dog Friday loves to go out in the snow and play, she runs through it and flips it up with her nose and grows in fun at it. The chihuahuas just stand on the porch and shake, like "you are kidding me right?" the snow is taller than they are by far. We have to shovel a little piece of the grass so they will go at all. I guess I'll be cleaning my carpet soon:(

Merrill has a day off tomorrow and we finally get a date for the first time in a couple of weeks. Last time we went out I think was the 23rd of december, we went to wingers for our christmas date. I think that we will go see a movie tomorrow, maybe "Valkerie" that looks good. He wanted to see "the Spirit" maybe but travis said it was only so-so. He sees every single movie that comes out. By the way, for the second weekend in a row everyone (the "guys") have come over and played D&D for 6 straight hours. I am happy cause Merrill really needs the male bonding time. I dont play with them anymore, there is way too much male testosterone. Including Nate and Ethan, there are now 9 people around my dining room table on Saturdays. I have to put the leaf in to fit them all. At least I dont have to feed them much anymore. Maure and Travis have taken it upon them to make sure that nobody, including me, goes hungry when they come, and they bring really good food. Wingers and burger king and Kentucky fried and snacks and pop (yes, the mountain dew comes with the game, some part of the rules or something.

So, until next time. Morgan, help. I cant remember what you said how to put pictures on. Im a dork. But a cute dork.

Love ya all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good week! how did your date go, what movie did you guys end up seeing? much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FuN new blog! I'm not sure if my last comment worked.. so HI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sis. I love your blog. How do I get music on mine?

    ReplyDelete